Monday 7 November 2011

Software used to create my Teaser Trailer, Poster and Magazine

Adobe Premier Pro
I used Adobe Premier Pro as the Teaser Trailer editing software. This software was excellent throughout and although complex, once you got the hang of it it was simple to use. I am very pleased with the process so far and it has really helped me develop my editing skills and use of Adobe. It had many transitions and sound affects that I tried and tested and some that I went on to use. Overall I am happy with this software and would feel happy to use it again.





Photoshop CS5 
I used Photoshop to create both my Poster and Magazine cover. I have worked with Photoshop a lot before and therefore I knew how to use it quite well. I firstly used to edit the images I took on my digital camera for the magazine and poster. I then went on to design and create the magazine cover using all the different font, colours, techniques, shapes and features to make it to the bets standard I could. Photoshop worked well for the needs of this task. 




Paint 
I used paint for a few minor adjustments to images and fonts and background to insert into the teaser trailer. For example I created the red background with the text "The Following" on Paint. This was helpful and simple to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment