Friday 25 November 2011

Audience feedback

Audience feedback - Magazine cover




1. Do you think this represents a good film magazine cover and would you buy it?

Yes             No
IIII                   I

2. Do you think it stands out against the other magazines on the market, if Yes, why...

Yes               No
IIII                  I

Why...
- Because it has a 'catchy' name
- Because of the picture 
- Challenging conventions using the masthead
- Because of the name of the actors is outlined
-
-

3. Does the front cover make you interested in the content inside the magazine?

Yes            No
IIIII

4. If you could change anything what would it be...

- I would lower the price 
- I would make the text down the side bigger
- Make the masthead stand out more
-
-
-


Audience feedback - Movie poster


1. Do you think this represents a good film poster?

Yes             No
IIII                  I


2. Does it make you interested in the film or want to see the movie?

Yes             No
IIII             I        


3. What would you change about the movie poster...

- I would make the title bigger
- I would have the image in colour
- The release date
- Make the 'coming soon' bigger
- Make the tag line positioning better

Audience feedback-Teaser Trailer







1. Do you think this is a good teaser trailer?

Yes              No
 III                             II

2. Does it make you want to see the film?

Yes               No
III                  II


3. What do you like best about the trailer...
- The music 
- The actors
- The story line
- The brilliant acting



4. Were the characters realistic and fit for the role of the film? If No, Why...

Yes         No
IIII            I

Why...
- Actors were not in love enough
-
-
-
-


5. Was it suited for the genre?

Yes       No
IIII          I



6. Would you now go and watch this as a film?

Yes       No 
IIII        I 

No comments:

Post a Comment