Wednesday 2 November 2011

Third draft of Magazine



Third draft of Magazine
This is my third draft of my magazine, it has kept considerably but I have changed some aspects. I have changed the font and text of the subheading (The Following) I think that it works a lot better like this because it fits in a lot better with the structure of the magazine and the other text. I placed more text in next to it making it clear to audience that it is the 'Special Movie Preview' I like this because I think it fits in well and makes it look more professional. I also got rid of the boxes that were around the sub heading because it looked too busy and needed to be spaced out more. I kept the boxes that say the actor and actress's name because this is a typical convention and is likely to attract audience and they can relate to or recognise them. I also kept the special features and films down the right side because I felt that was an important feature to have on my magazine and is a typical convention for film magazines. I did change the layout to it though to make it look more compact and fit the structure in with the rest of the magazine. I also moved the red circle around to the right hand side, so that would also fit in with the magazine. I also kept the 'Top 100 movies' a long with the website because this is another way to get interest and draw in more audience. I still think it doesn't look quite right though, so I will need to do some more changing around to perfect my magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment